CHIEF Executive Forum Advisory Committee
The CHIEF Executive Forum Advisory Committee shall consist of 9 members (4 Executive Members and 4 Corporate Members), plus a member of Digital Health Canada Board Executive Committee.
The Committee serves in an advisory capacity to the Digital Health Canada Board through the Executive Director of the CHIEF program (hereafter referred to as the Program) and is broadly responsible for assisting in the development and annual refresh of CHIEF’s Strategic Plan, guiding the identification of subsequent activities and defining membership guidelines, in order to ensure that the CHIEF Program represents and upholds a superior, quality-oriented service offering to Canadian Health Informatics Executives and Institute members.
If interest expressed exceeds the number seats available, members will be elected by their peers based on a voting selection process.
The following terms of office shall be observed:
- Each candidate shall serve a term of two (2) years; and is eligible to serve two consecutive terms;
- Each term to run from April 1 to March 31 of that year
- Each candidate shall at all times represent fairly the interest of their fellow peer members;
- The candidate shall attend monthly Committee calls and may not delegate attendance;
- If selected candidate is unable to attend three consecutive Committee meetings, the Program office will directly inquire as to continued level of interest and availability
- If the selected candidate leaves their employ, or if the Institute opts not to renew its annual Membership, the seat is surrender. A new nomination process will then be held to fill the seat for the remainder of the term
- CHIEF Advisory Committee meetings are held the third Thursday of each month at 2pm EST.
- There are no expenses or compensation associated with this committee.