Build trusted relationships while you lead the conversation about digital health in Canada
CHIEF Executive Forum is where senior professionals and leaders in digital health and healthcare collaborate, exchange best practices, address professional development needs, and offer their expertise in setting the agenda for the effective use of information and technology to improve health and healthcare in Canada.
CHIEF Executive Forum offers unique opportunities for HI leaders to meet, discuss and publish their findings. CHIEF Executive Forum Members benefit from networking to build trusted relationships within the digital health community in Canada; leading the digital health conversation with the publication of white papers and reports: and collaborating to solve complex healthcare problems together and to advocate for the industry.
The Forum’s vitality is rooted in an engaged and active membership. Member attendance at CHIEF Executive Events coupled with a willingness to contribute to working groups, discussions, presentations, and publications is strongly encouraged (if a member is unable to attend a session, a senior-level proxy representative is acceptable). CHIEF Executive Forum seeks to maintain and extend its broad geographic, organizational and business representation, and members are encouraged to actively recruit new members from within their network.
Inquire about membership by emailing email@example.com.
- Engage in open dialogue among fellow colleagues who share similar experiences
- Develop a pan-Canadian professional network
- Access the membership directory
- Participate in face-to face learning from industry-specific experts
- Advice on how to leverage market opportunities and maximize membership opportunities
- Assistance in arranging initial business meetings
- Connect with executives responsible for overall IT service delivery and budget accountability
- Plan with the highest-ranking clinical informatics professional in the medical or nursing areas
- Debate key and timely issues in a trusted environment
- Review developing business strategies and test new ideas
- Be part of an influential organization that strives to influence the agenda for the effective use of information management and technology